Sound map (2 minutes) Notes: Date and time: Thursday September 29, 4:30 Climate and present weather: There is not a lot of cloud cover there is a light breeze coming from the west similar to the last time I was here. I can tell there was some rain because everything seems kinda damp and wet especially the fallen tree. Temperature: 65 degrees Fahrenheit colder than the last time I was here for sure. Length of day: 11 hours and 47 minutes Organisms: When I was walking passed the bond I immediately noticed less frog noises and less crickets, there was still and lot of little buzzing noises from I think cicadas, a few crickets here and there, I saw a few squirrels running along the branches of the pine trees and the oak trees. I noticed there was a bunny sitting under the fallen tree I couldn't get a picture because when I got closer it ran off. unfortunately no deer this time I think there were deer last time because when I went it was closer to night and they like moving around w...
Comments
Post a Comment