Field Study #5

 





Notes:

Date and time: Tuesday November 15, 2022, 3:00pm

Climate and present weather: The temperature is around 34 degrees, it is pretty cloudy and there is a breeze that is around 12 miles per hour. its very dry out and feels like it could snow but I don't think it will. its been snowing all day kinda on and off. The temperature is about a 30 degree difference from last time I can tell the weather is turning towards winter. And the snow provides more of a quiet feeling to the woods. 

Temperature: 34 degrees, 30 degrees colder than last time.  

Length of day: 9 hours and 45 minutes

Organisms: I found and compared the fungi I found last time and it was dead and like shriveled up on the side of the log. also as i walked back there were not frogs jumping into the pond nor were there cricket noises. I did see and hear some squirrels chattering along with maybe a deer that ran away into the woods when I got there.

Changes since I was last there: a definite and most notable change was there is snow on the ground. the fungi that i found was now dead. it seems to be more of a lifeless time except for the squirrels and the deer they will always hang around until deep winter. But another change was there were no frogs or frog noises, there was also no cricket noises. The woods was pretty quiet and boring today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Field Study #2

First Field Study

Field Study #4